We offer lawn care and pest control services in Beech Grove, IN.
We provide lawn fertilization, weed control, grub control, perimeter pest control, and other services.
Beech Grove, IN, is a city in Marion County with a population of more than 14,500 people. It has a small-town feel but is actually located just southeast of Indianapolis, due east of Interstate 65. Notable outdoor attractions in Beech Grove include Sarah T. Bolton Park and Don Challis Park, as well as the Franciscan Trail — a 2-plus mile pedestrian trail. The city is also home to Beech Grove Senior High School - go Hornets!
Here at Turf Kings, we are thrilled to provide top-quality lawn care and pest control services for commercial and residential properties, as well as HOAs, in Beech Grove, IN. Our services include lawn fertilization, weed control, grub control, perimeter pest control, flea and tick control, and many more.
Help Your Lawn Thrive With Our Lawn Care Services
If you want your grass to be greener and healthier, we can help! Our team offers the following lawn care services to help your lawn thrive in Beech Grove, IN.
- Lawn Fertilization: Our team offers three lawn fertilization programs, so you can choose the best program for your turf. All of our programs utilize granular fertilizers that will keep your grass consistently nourished.
- Weed Control: We use pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to keep common weeds such as chickweed, ground ivy, dandelion, and more from invading your lawn.
- Lawn Aeration: Our team offers liquid aeration in the spring and core aeration in the fall. Both of these aeration methods address soil compaction and ensure the roots of your lawn can access vital nutrients.
- Overseeding: We'll overseed your grass after aerating it in the fall and use turf-type tall fescue seeds to give you a lusher, fuller lawn.
- Slice Seeding: This service involves creating slits in the ground and showering them with grass seeds to encourage new growth and increase turf density.
- Lawn Disease Control: We offer effective treatments to eliminate turf diseases like brown patch, dollar spot, and red thread.
- Grub Control: We offer preventative treatments to help protect your grass from severe damage caused by root-feeding grubs.
- Chinch Bug Control: Our team provides effective treatments against chinch bugs to prevent them from wreaking havoc on your lawn.
- Armyworm Control: Our armyworm control treatments stop grass-feeding armyworms in their tracks before they terrorize your grass.
We offer both single-pass and double-pass options as part of our core aeration service.
Our pest control services target fleas, ticks, chiggers, mosquitoes, and other pests.
You deserve to enjoy the space on your property without worrying about pests lurking in the corners. Fortunately, we offer these pest control services to keep your home or business in Beech Grove, IN, pest-free.
- Perimeter Pest Control: We will apply our perimeter pest control treatments 10 times throughout the year to protect your property from pests like ants, spiders, cockroaches, and more.
- Flea & Tick Control: This service utilizes a liquid insecticide treatment that will protect your property from fleas and ticks.
- Chigger Control: We apply our chigger control treatments from April to November to target chiggers when they are most active.
- Mosquito Control: We'll treat your property for mosquitoes multiple times per year, with each treatment spaced out to ensure your property never has a lapse in coverage.
Give us a call today to sign up for our lawn care and pest control services.
Our team at Turf Kings proudly offers lawn care and pest control services to commercial and residential properties, as well as HOAs, in Beech Grove, IN. We are fully licensed to provide all of our services and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional results. Call us today at (317) 350-1737 to sign up for any of our top-notch lawn care and pest control services!