Lawn Disease Control in Carmel, IN & Surrounding Areas Like Fishers & Westfield
Our treatments are effective against lawn diseases like brown patch, dollar spot, and red thread.
Lawn diseases can be harmful to the health and beauty of your lawn, so if it's suffering from an infection, our team at Turf Kings is here to help! We offer curative lawn disease control treatments to eliminate the fungal disease and get your turf back on the road to recovery. Our treatments are effective against common lawn diseases in our area, like brown patch, dollar spot, and red thread. Once the disease has been eliminated, you can schedule our lawn care services to revitalize your yard and bring it back to life, including fertilization, aeration, and overseeding.
We offer our lawn disease control service to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in Carmel, IN, and nearby areas like Fishers and Westfield. Give us a call at (317) 350-1737 to get started today!
Our Curative Lawn Disease Control Treatments Will Stop Lawn Diseases in Their Tracks
If you think there might be a lawn disease ravaging your yard, the first step is to stop it in its tracks. When you schedule our lawn disease control service, we'll apply our curative treatments to eliminate the disease harming your turf. That way, it doesn't continue to cause additional damage to your lawn, and it can focus on recovering.
We've been saving yards from lawn diseases in Carmel, IN, for 1 years!
What diseases do our lawn disease control treatments work against?
Our lawn disease control treatments work against several common fungal diseases found in Indiana, including:
- Brown Patch: When temperatures are high and conditions are wet, this disease will form brown patches on your lawn that range in size from as small as a few inches to as large as several feet in diameter.
- Dollar Spot: As the name suggests, dollar spot appears on your lawn in little circular white spots that are about the size of dollar coins.
- Red Thread: If you see red or pink stringy grass on your lawn, it's likely red thread. This disease causes your grass to dry out and fade to a bleached tan color before dying if it's not taken care of.
Schedule Our Fertilization, Aeration & Overseeding Services to Prevent Lawn Diseases in the Future
Once we've applied curative lawn disease control treatments, you'll want to schedule our lawn care services to help your lawn bounce back from any damage it sustained. These services will also help your lawn strengthen so it can fight against adverse conditions and possibly even prevent any future lawn diseases.
- Fertilization: Fertilization treatments will give your lawn the nutrients it needs to grow strong and healthy so it can recover after a lawn disease and stay resilient to them in the future.
- Aeration: Aeration loosens up compacted soil so nutrients and resources like water, air, and sunlight can reach the roots of your grass. With improved access to everything it needs, your lawn can recover quicker and rebuild its strength after a fungal disease.
- Overseeding: We will plant turf-type tall fescue seeds to fill in patchy areas resulting from the lawn disease.
Our Lush Lawn Plus Package includes fertilization, weed control, aeration, and overseeding services!
Call us today to schedule our lawn disease control service!
Don't let lawn diseases destroy your yard! At Turf Kings, our professionals can help stop lawn diseases in their tracks with our curative treatments. We also offer fertilization, aeration, and overseeding services to help bring your grass back to life once the disease has been eliminated.
We offer our lawn disease control service to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, and the nearby areas in Indiana. Call us at (317) 350-1737 to schedule today!